The Priest ~ Closed for Veroe & Yeishia

yeishia

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 5, 2009
Posts
17,061
The Priest
Closed for Veroe & Myself.

tumblr_mtssol5Qk21sfsk0xo1_500.jpg


"I thought that you were the most beautiful creature on Gods earth.
I would have been atheist but for you proving for me that both hell and heaven exist, even if they exist only when I am with you."







Edge House: May 1st, 2009

The usually vibrant woman was standing just inside the front gates of the large sprawling town house where she had insisted the limo Christian has sent for her drop her off.

Today she looked utterly lost.

Jennifer Sullivan was a crossroads of sorts.

She needed time, she absolutely did not need Christian and his flamboyant manner making her welcome, seducing her with his eyes and in all likely hood sheparding her to his bedroom before she had time to think or second guess.

“Cheri, I am yours to do with as you will, look how magnificently I am dressed for you? Tomorrow we will talk; tonight we will play, n’est pas?”

Reluctantly Jenny made her way up the long driveway so reminiscent of another tree shrouded drive way she had so often trod. Stop it! she chided herself, willing the memories to stop. Jenny wanted nothing more than to flee back into his arms, to beg him to shield her from herself, from what she knew in her heart of hearts needed to be done. He was under investigation; she had given him back his collar, he had sent her to Christian his eyes dark with anger. Forgive me, she pleaded to the keeper of her heart.

Instead of using the huge brass knocker Jenny moved off to a discreet alcove to the right of the front door and sat down. All fairy tales had a beginning, as had hers. Jenny absent-mindedly brushed an unwelcome tear from her pale cheeks as her mind travelled backwards in time...

~ ~ ~

Sacred Heart: March 15, 1995


Jenny had known the minute that she had laid her eyes the new parish Priest that one day he would be hers. Kneeling upon the hard pew had been anguish, never before in her forced church attendance had she hung on to the priests words the way she had done that day. The day when their old Priest had suffered a heart attack and Daemon had been assigned to their back-woods parish. To the 15 year old girl she had been back then he had been like a gift sent from heaven, a fallen angel landed in the very front of their modest church. A golden sculptured image, he seemed bathed in holy light. Truth be told her vision of him had never altered during the years spent by his side.

” Mine,” the young girl had thought irreverently, smiling.

Mesmerised she had received the holy sacrament her expressive eyes never leaving his as she took a sip of the blood red wine.

“This is the blood of Christ” he has solemnly told her.
.
“As mine will be yours,” she had silently replied, her eyes lowering to hide the shocking thought. It was unthinkable, but with a certainty she known even then that it was to be true…

~ ~ ~

Edge House: May 1st, 2009

The temperature was falling, she should seek out Christian, he would be the diversion she needed, after all wasn't that why she was here? Jennifer was in no mood to be submissive and fall into one of his games, all she really wanted was to go to her room preferably alone. Her mood lightened as for a moment she envisioned Christian on his knees before her, a heeled boot firmly planted in the middle of his strong chest seconds before she sent him flying backwards. Jenny almost smiled at the look of surprise he would probably feign. That just might well help. Instead of entering the huge sprawling house Christian called home she shrugged the image away.

Knees glued together, hands pressed palm to palm as if in prayer Jenny remained sitting on the hard stone bench unwilling to leave her past behind just yet. Her truant mind once again jumped backwards as reluctant to let go as she was. It raced back to the police station where she had landed after a prank seriously gone wrong.

School had finished for the summer and…

~ ~ ~


Police Station June 1996


It had been a much younger Jenny who had found herself sitting on an equally unforgiving bench. A young egocentric girl who had finally realised that she had really done it to herself this time. There would be no easy way out, she would probably end up in Juvenile Hall. Her mother would go bonkers.

Why did she do it? she had asked herself for the umpteenth time that night. Everything had to be pushed to the edge in order for her to feel alive, why? Curling iron pressed determinedly into soft flesh, a second button left undone to entice a celebrate priest. Why?

Think of the devil and there he was, she thought, as if conjured up in the drab cell by her very thoughts alone. Her reluctant would be saviour, or so Jenny had fervently hoped.

The young girl had perked up idly wondering what his intervention might cost her; a million hail Mary’s, some sort of community service? She hadn't give a moment thought of what it might cost him...

Straightening Jenny pulled her short skirt lower and tried to look contrite. It wasn't me! she wanted to scream, but they both knew it was… it always was. She remembered the way his eyes had raked over her scantily clad form; he was disappointed she could tell. Her heart had plummeted.

Saying nothing her Priest had simply moved into another room. The minutes had ticked over slowly as she worried on her lower lip wondering if he could work the miracle needed to save her and perhaps her very soul. The one that she was pretty sure was doomed anyway.

The young girl sitting perched on the edge of the wooden bench craved him even in the midst of her crisis. It was like she was attached to him by an invisible silken cord, she wanted to pull on it and force him closer, she wanted…what she wanted was cut short he had returned. Her face reddened as she turned her guilt ridden face to his lowering it swiftly. Something was really wrong she sensed it from his rigid demeanour.

Father Stark's next carefully measured words had become etched on her brain like a searing brand. They had been destined to seal her fate for eternity, though of course she hadn't known it back then, in love and in need she had simply reacted. The invisible cord she had known with quiet certainty would prove unbreakable had simply pulled her closer. Could he feel its pull? she wondered. It would always bind her to him. And so inevitably it did!

"Jennifer I will help you one condition. Should I do this it will make you mine. As Mine you will do as I instruct you without question, do you understand?"

Her eyes had flown to his, wanton images of his hands on her young body his priestly cock buried deep inside her virgin flesh blazing across her fertile mind. Blushing, she hastily dropped them knowing that such actions would be a long time coming if ever, unless….

“I have a condition of my own,” she had told him boldly ignoring his question.

“If I am to be yours-then I want all of you.

ALL… of …YOU”

Her eyes had locked with his, a potent deadly challenge. A gauntlet thrown down.

Jenny hadn't believed her own audacity and had pressed her legs closer together, as if to banish the lurid images her mind had conjured. The silence had stretched out between them like a living entity as his inscrutable eyes searched hers looking deep into her soul. I am defiantly going to hell now, she had thought stifling a grin.

Finally he sighed, nodding; he appeared resigned as if the inevitable had occurred. For an instant he had looked old beyond his years.

“When you are ready Jennifer, until then you obey! His voice was firm, he would brook no argument.

He sat down across from her leaning closer until their combined breath mingled his eyes fixed on hers. “No questions, unless I expressly allow them” He took her chin between his long fingers,"Do you understand?' he repeated his voice as hard as his vice-like fingers. Jennifer could only nod her affirmative as her body reacted wantonly at his touch. Jesus! did he have any idea what his touch did to her?

Jenny had thought that she had finally won the game of cat and mouse she had been playing and would continue to play She had of course realised far too late that Daemon had always been firmly in control...as he always was.

~ ~ ~

Edge House: May 1st, 2009

Coming back to the present a troubled Jennifer had realised that it has started to rain; the drops coming down heavier and heavier mingling with her own tears, competing with the beating of her own conflicted heart as they tap tapped a steady tattoo on the canopy above her.

How would she live without him, how would she ever survive?

Despite the rain Jenny wasn't ready to go in, she huddled further into the shadows remembering. Daemon of course had a secret. Instinctively she had known that he had…

~ ~ ~


Sacred Heart: March 15, 2001

On her 21st. birthday with the full knowledge of what Father Stark really was under his clerical mask she had made her way stealthily along the driveway keeping to the shadows before letting herself into the small parish house that he alone inhabited. No one was allowed there as a rule except his housekeeper. Her heart was beating rapidly; even the tiny hairs across the back of her slender neck were standing to attention in anticipation of what this night would surely bring.

This would be her first visit; it of course was destined not to be her last.

Removing her shoes she slipped barefoot into the house making her quiet way to his bedroom. Jenny stood for a moment drinking the room in, it was breathtakingly Him!

Following Daemon’s instructions an excited Jenny had changed the pristine white sheets on the huge four poster bed replacing them with soft satin ones. Blood red, the contrast to her porcelain skin was shear perfection. Her own blood would soon be spilled on this very bed becoming one with the satin sheets. Somehow to Jenny this was fitting.

Closing her eyes she had inhaled deeply: smiling softly she could clearly smell the unique fragrance of the man left behind on the sheets she had removed. His essence reached out from the fabric dominating the austere room, filling its every corner with the potency of who he was.

This would be the first time she would see him without his clerical robes, this would be the first time she would see him naked. The thought made her weak at the knees causing her own arousal to mingle subtly with his earthy scent.

That night had been destined to be a night of first on so many levels.Tonight I will hurt you, are you prepared for that, Jennifer?"

Before she had arrived Jenny had taken a shower removing every trace of hair from her body diligently massaging her slender form with his favorite scented oil from head to toe. Her small full breasts were flushed, nipples swollen and distended, a disturbing ache had formed deep in the pit of her softly rounded belly. No touching little one, be a good girl. Jenny resolutely ignored her arousal, instead she had concentrated on dressing in the exquisite garments he had provided.

She slipped on a deceivingly simple bra and pantie set, both crafted in silk edged with elegant flowers of some sort. Over them with trembling fingers Jenny had slipped a simple satin shift held up by tiny silken straps. The chemise clung to her soft skin accentuating her natural curves. All of the softly sensual garments were of course white. Looking in her mirror Jenny had felt beautiful; a virginal sacrifice to be offered up to her Priest's voracious needs and wants,she thought,shivering in delight. Smiling Jenny gathered her waist length wavy hair and fastened it atop of her head with several large pins, allowing soft tendrils to frame her slender face.

”Tonight you become His in totality,” she had told her reflection with conviction.

Gathering her thoughts Jenny had taken a deep breath before sinking to her knees knelt at the foot of his bed as he had instructed her. Her whole body trembled in anticipation and if she were honest, primal fear. Knowledge was one thing; acting on it was an entirely different animal. She wanted and accepted all that he has told her he was yet a small part of her worried she might fail him somehow.

She was well trained, defiantly ready and yet… "No!" she firmly told herself she would pass this test..she would! All she had to do was trust in him, he would guide and protect her.

The rectangular box he had told her to take from his from his dresser drawer had lain on the dresser, it was an elephant in the room, it had taken all of her will power not to open it.

“It is a gift for you Jennifer, a birthday gift,”

Curiosity killed the cat and had almost been her demise on more than one occasion.

In this instance Jenny had been more than ready to obey the man she loved more than life itself.

On this night she had not taken the easy way out, it had been his throbbing flesh that had finally penetrated her hymen. He had offered her an easier way; she had refused welcoming the pain necessary to facilitate his penetration.

She had wanted ALL of him and he had granted her request.

Their foreplay had been a spectacular revelation…

~ ~ ~


Edge House: May 1st, 2009

The rain intensified soaking the woman lost in the potent memory of that first night spent with her Priest. The night he had opened the box and placed its contents around her slender neck, the night he had made her his in more ways that the young girl who had loved him could ever have imagined.

“Mine!’ Such a potent word...

That night she had wanted him inside her, she had ached to have him there…

”One more time, ” she whispered fervently, begging God to please grant her this, despite the sinner that she knew she was. “Thank you,” she whispered as she found herself once more slipping back into what was for her a sacrosanct and most perfect memory.

Maybe this time she would refuse to leave...


`~ ~ ~



Sacred Heart: March 15, 2001

Jenny found herself watching from beneath lowered lashes as he entered. She felt more alive than she had ever felt before. She smiled softly as he circled her kneeling form holding herself straighter wanting him to find pleasure in the body that was his, the body that was entirely his, both in body and soul...

~ ~ ~


attachment.php

~ Jenny ~
 
Last edited:
IC: Dameon
Sacred Heart: March 15, 2001

He was a tall man, well over six feet. Blond with close wavy hair-one or two starting to turn white with the approach of middle age. He was also fit not one to succumb to the droop and sag that previously mentioned middle-age brought to men.

By all accounts Daemon was a striking and remarkable man. In appearance and especially if you get to know him. However there was more to him than meets the eye.

Daemon was a man of deep contrasts and complexities. He was born with the name Phillip K. Starks, and anyone here in this sleepy Connecticut town, only knew him as Father Starks. To them he was their Parish's priest. A champion of mercy and God's love and the Catholic church's prominence in their quiet peaceful lives.

But in other less mainstream circles he was known by the name his long dead mother had given him, Daemon. In the community of kinksters that thrived in the shadows of Manhattan Daemon was a name of muttered legend and he lived up to it.

Daemon was a sadist, which was not to say he was a monster. No, while he was often cruel he was never capriciously so. He was the variety of sadist that was high functioning enough to recognize his cruelty and control it with an adamantine will. Certainly though the dishing out of pain was still a very visceral experience to him.

As Jennifer had put it. "He had to play hard to get hard."

His house was a simple White two story Cape Cod shielded from the church next door by trees he had planted shortly after being assigned there by the Bishop five years ago. He had told his parishioners that he needed privacy in his home. He moved the weekly prayer meetings back inside the church proper, and now most of them barely knew the house next door was owned by the church rather than father Starks. Now the only two that ever entered his house was himself and the elderly woman who cleaned it for him, and now one more person.

He climbed the stairs to his bedroom. The door swung open slowly and it was left as he kept it. His large four-poster bed had the new red sheets he had specified to her were on them. He noted with a certain level paternal satisfaction that the corners were straight and tight enough to make any drill sergeant proud. To one side was his dresser and closet. The other was his bedroom window looking out over the backyard with his leather throne-like reading chair and his bookshelf containing his precious first editions. The drapes were closed tight keeping the outside world oblivious to what occurred within this room.

He stood looking down at the beautiful young woman kneeling on the Persian rug over his hardwood floor. She was thin with breasts small but with nipples that stood out to dimple the satin chemise she wore. The fabric folded over her lithe frame and over the curves of her hips framing the elegant length of young legs emerging out of the hem of the undergarment. The pristine white shift reflected her innocence as well as carried the affiliation of a bride on her wedding night.

This young woman was an impetuous and often brash and willful temptress, but Daemon loved her. He had fallen for her from the moment they met during his first Communion here at Sacred Heart.

She had been Fifteen and he had been a young priest of twenty-nine and after five years of waiting and testing her. Tonight was the night Jennifer Sullivan finally became his. She was twenty-one tonight and he a spry thirty-five, but the difference in their ages had nothing to do with them, nor did the differences in their status. He as a priest and her as a member of his flock. They were kindred souls, he saw it when they looked into each other's eyes as she drank the wine from the goblet in his hands during that first moment between them. He saw it when he recognized the marks that she tried to hide on her wrists. He saw it that night he had gone down to the city to bail her out of jail.

God in his infinite wisdom made for every man a woman that was meant to be the other half of his soul. He thanked god every day for the blessing in his life that was Jennifer Sullivan, his Jennifer.

He circled her noting the good posture she was in as she knelt waiting for him. Over the years Jennifer had learned much in preparation for this night, and over the years she had sacrificed so much of herself and of her future in the mainstream world for this night to become a reality.

Daemon resolved that this night would be perfect for both of them.

He took the box and opened it. The white collar inside was made of leather with gold lock and ring. He had gotten it after that night in the police station. It had waited for this night ever since, and now it had finally seen the day its purpose would be fulfilled. The first of many birthday presents he intended for her tonight.

He opened it and solemnly placed it around her neck. "From this night forward you are my most precious possession. I will safeguard you with my life." The lock on the collar clicked closed sealing his vow to her.

He rose up looking down on Jennifer, his Jennifer. "Happy birthday, little one. Are you ready for your present at long last?"

At her response his hand gently cupped her chin and raised her up to her feet. "Tonight will be the night we have both waited so long for. Tonight I will hurt you, are you prepared for that, Jennifer?"

At her response his hand struck her across her cheek and then again on the other, hard, hard enough to threaten her balance for a moment. The same hand clamped over her chin raising her eyes to his.

Was there any fear in them? Was there any regrets in being here tonight? He peered into them looking deep into her soul, and found pain-that was good, and he also found a love so vast she'd endure any amount of pain for him-that was better.

"From this moment on I will hurt you as much as I wish to, little one." The words carrying the message: This is me. Accept me or leave now before we both get hurt.

He remembered his first rule. The rule he kept above even Moses' Commandments: Hurt but never Harm. He would hurt Jennifer tonight and any other night when he wished to, but he prayed to god almighty that he would never harm her.
 
Last edited:
IC: Jennifer
Sacred Heart: March 15, 2001


Saying nothing she watched with avid eyes as Daemon opened the box and revealed its contents.

As her collar was revealed her eyes widened in delight; during her training she had often worn a poor facsimile of that very collar her, a doggie collar, as she had referred to it the first time she had worn it. Since then she and her collar had formed a very different relationship indeed, she no longer found the wearing of it humiliating she relished the wearing of it. In its embrace she felt loved, she felt like she belonged. This permanent collar was an elegant statement of perfection in her eyes. It proclaimed the fact that she was indeed owned and that while she wore it she was His to do with as he pleased.

Her beautiful green eyes dilated as he placed it around her slender neck. As Jenny heard the snap of the golden lock she relaxed and breathed into the added weight as it settled almost lovingly against her skin. Her breath caught as he made his declaration. "From this night forward you are my most precious possession. I will safeguard you with my life."

“Sir, you are my whole world. I will serve you with all of who I am, until I am no more.” Jennifer smiled looking up at him as she made her own pledge.

It displeased Daemon to think that she might ever be be in danger. Jenny knew instinctively that Slave or not she would guard him with her life following him into the jaws of Hell if necessary. Fingers crossed behind her back Jenny silently echoed his pledge to her."From this night forward you are my most precious possession. I will safeguard you with my life."

"Happy birthday, little one, are you ready for your present at long last?"

She was more than ready for whatever he had in store from her and easily replied “Yes, Sir.” Her voice was filled with a deep visceral need.

Daemon gently cupped her chin helping her gracefully to her feet. Jenny thought he was about to kiss her but instead he continued to speak. So serious, she thought her eyes seeking his.

"Tonight will be the night we have both waited so long for. Tonight I will hurt you, are you prepared for that, Jennifer?"

She was, and solemnly told him so, “I want whatever you have to give me, I want all of it, I want you to hold nothing back Sir. Hurt me as you will.”

What happened next was completely unexpected taking her totally by surprise; leaving her no time to prepare as he slapped her first across one cheek then the other. His hand was a blazing blur of pain inflicting motion, the impact shaking her to her very core; an incredulous Jenny had almost dropped back down to her knees they became so weak. Tears formed in her expressive eyes, one hand moving to touch her stinging cheek...one which she hastily withdrew knowing that he hadn't given her permission. In reflex Jenny had almost yelled at him, “what the fuck, Daemon?" Luckily she realised that hurt or not she had enjoyed it, the ache in her lower belly had intensified tenfold.

His hand returning to her chin centred her.

Her eyes flew to his in disbelief; she had more than liked it…

Her smile was tentative at first blossoming into one of sheer joy as he searched her eyes. Jenny simply couldn't speak, she expressed all that she was feeling through her eyes alone; her love, her trust, but most of all, she would willingly journey into his world accepting every tiny piece of whom he was.

"From this moment on I will hurt you as much as I wish to, little one."


Boldly, she placed her one hand over the hand holding hers the other she used to draw him slightly closer so that she could place her warm lips against his. Huskily she whispered. “I love you; I want all of you Sir. All of You. Till death do us part.”
 
IC: Daemon
Sacred Heart: March 15, 2001


He rose up looking down on Jennifer, his Jennifer. "Happy birthday, little one. Are you ready for your present at long last?"

“Yes, Sir.”Her answer came with a visceral need. Five years making them both wait and wait for this night. Five years testing her. Five years giving her every chance to turn away from this night. Now all that anticipation and desire could be felt dripping over every word like the shedding of her blood.

At her response his hand gently cupped her chin and raised her up to her feet. "Tonight will be the night we have both waited so long for. Tonight I will hurt you, are you prepared for that, Jennifer?"

“I want whatever you have to give me, I want all of it, I want you to hold nothing back, Sir," She said with an air solemnity, "Hurt me as you will.”

At her response his hand struck her across her cheek and then again on the other, hard, hard enough to threaten her balance for a moment. The same hand clamped over her chin raising her eyes to his.

Was there any fear in them? Was there any regrets in being here tonight? He peered into them looking deep into her soul, and found pain-that was good, and a good degree of shock of the sudden explosion-given time she'd accept and welcome his sudden shifts from gentle to violent with her-that was to be expected, and he also found a love so vast she'd endure any amount of pain for him-that was better.

"From this moment on I will hurt you as much as I wish to, little one." The words carrying the message: This is me. Accept me or leave now before we both get hurt.

Her hand raised up and his nostrils flared as she placed it over his hand closed over her chin.

“I love you; I want all of you Sir. All of You," She replied making Daemon think back to the brash young trouble-making girl he had rescued from jail, "Till death do us part.”

Her other hand took hold of his arm and pulled him in closer. Her lips pressed against his.

Daemon pressed into the kiss letting the five year-simmering passion for this fiery impetuous young woman take him over before pulling her head by his hold on her chin away from him.

"I would not be so reckless, little one," His voice carried a growl thickened with that long-denied passion, "I would hate to beat such impertinence out of you, on your first night as my property." His words carried the promise that he would certainly do just that, but he had five years to plan everything that was to happen this night, and he needed it to be just as special and magnificent for Jennifer as it was going to be for him.

"Stay still, Jennifer," He ordered only now releasing her chin. His fingertips softly lowered down her neck. His eyes locked on hers, testing her to act on her own again and force him to make good on his threat. "Don't move an inch. Don't even breathe."

His fingers reached the top of her chest and drifted over her clavicle to the strap of the chemise she wore. His finger slipped underneath it gliding over her skin pushing the strap over her shoulder. His fingers followed the neckline of the chemise to do the same with the other strap. He slowly guided it down over her hips to pool at her feet.

"Do not move," He reminded her forcefully.

She wore the virginal underwear that he had provided for her-that was good. His other hand quickly grabbed her by the arm and forced her to spin around where she stood. Both hands spread over her lower back and traveled up his thumbs following on either side of her spine to the middle of her back. There his hands released the clasp to the bra. Finger spread out over her shoulder blades under the straps easing them over her shoulders and down her arms so the bra landed atop the chemise at her feet.

"Do not even breathe," He repeated stepping in close so she could feel his fingers against her naked back opening his shirt button by button. He pulled it open and slipped his hands around her body cupping over the perky young breasts she had. The act pulled her the remaining distance so she leaned against him. Her bare back pressed into the bared skin of his chest.

"Say your safe word," He told her in her ear. When she complied he continued fingertips circling and tracing over the top of her nipples. He noted how stiff and how responsive she was to any contact with them.

"Good, little one," He replied rolling them between fingers and thumbs, "At any time you can tell me if you need to stop. Tell me what you need and your request will be honored. Say your safe word only when and if you need me to stop everything. You give yourself freely to me. I would never force it on you."

Her nipples were standing out begging for more from him now. "I will flog you first, cane you after. I won't slap you again, but before that..."

His fingers took her nipples between them and twisted hard, hard enough to make her cry out.

Daemon watched her closely holding her twisted nipples tight between his fingers. He watched her hands at her sides.

"Stay still, Jennifer," He growled his voice thick with a rousing lust, "Don't move, don't even breathe unless for your safeword." He twisted her nipples even more harshly.

"Accept this, little one," He said, "This is me, my world."
 
IC: Jenny
Sacred Heart: March 15, 2001


Daemon pressed into the kiss letting the five year-simmering passion for this fiery impetuous young woman take him over before pulling her head by his hold on her chin away from him.


Daemon had once told her that pain was her foreplay and that for him it was the endgame. Of course he was always right, even when she doubted the truth of his words. It was predictable then that heat of her pleasure began simmering in the pit of her belly at the intensity of his smoldering kiss. The pain would come she knew that without a doubt. Pain to fan the all consuming flames of their shared desire and her love for him. Thus far held at bay. His choice.

From the expressive eyes that held his as he spoke a shimmering light flowed across the space like a living entity forging a bond that could never be broken. Till death do us part, she thought sacrilegiously.

"I would not be so reckless, little one," His voice carried a growl thickened with that long-denied passion, "I would hate to beat such impertinence out of you, on your first night as my property."

His almost guttural promise fanned the fiery embers lodged firmly in her belly kicking their need up another notch as they pressed and clawed at the sides of her hot and needy womb. Idly, she wondered how long she could contain the voracious being living deep within her, five long years it had been caged within. It wanted out!

"Stay still, Jennifer,"

A practically impossible task! Dutifully she stilled the trembling which of course he had seen. His eyes missed nothing! Jenny began silently counting each breath she took, using his eyes as her focal point, always hyper-aware of his fingers ever so gently wandering down her slender neck.

She wanted to dash into his arms, closing the distance and claw away his shirt. In her feverish mind it was her birthday and she wanted her second present now!

It was a testament to her rigorous training that she remained still.

"Don't move an inch. Don't even breathe." Jenny slowed her breathing even more counting each slow breath she took. In... one, two, three, four, five. Out... one, two, three, four, five.

Her Daemon… Her Demon… Her Devil...Her salvation!

He slowly and deliberately teased her hypersensitive flesh knowing full well the pandemonium going on deep down within her center. He would fan and control those flames and then like the maestro he was Daemon would strike and no doubt still require her not to breathe.

Afraid to close her eyes she could only feel his fingers as they went about their business preparing the sacrificial lamb for its debut on the altar of his lust. As her chemise pooled at her feet small hairs stood to attention on her exposed skin as it became exposed to the cooler air. How could that be? she thought, my insides are raging inferno surely the small hairs should be burning not dancing. Jenny shivered.

"Do not move," He reminded her forcefully seconds before he swiftly turned her to face away from him.

The visual bond broken she almost cried out in distress, but was not given time as his assault on her mind and body continued. Daemon was relentless; his touch was erotic, purposeful, soft, commanding, all at the same time. This man of God was simply unbelievable, a worker of miracles perhaps. Jenny clung on to her sanity as his hands possessed her lower back and every facet of her spine. Couldn’t he feel that she was burning up from the inside out, wasn’t he worried that he would scorch his fingers tips.

Breasts finally freed she wanted to relax against him head back so she could run her tongue along his neck just beneath his strong jaw line. Taste the salt on his skin, smell his unique scent. The scent that always drove her wild. Even receiving the holy sacrament from him, it held her captive.

As Daemon pressed close to her Jenny could feel the audible pop! pop! pop! of buttons as he undid his shirt; to her ears they sounded like tiny potent gun shots in the almost silent room.

She wanted to see that chest!

The fire which has taken possession of her insides turned molten, it scorched her lungs making his order to not to breath all the more difficult. Her tormentor drew her to him, skin to skin; she heard rather than felt the sizzle of hot flesh fusing as one. Hot denizens of exquisite torture pushed their way downward to torture her throbbing clit. She would have burn marks tomorrow along the whole length of her back that was for sure.

"Say your safe word,"

She would never say her word, she would deny him nothing in this world or their next! Now would be the one and only time she would utter it in his presence. “Misty Night.”she whispered, almost purring out the words in response to his fingers caressing her turgid nipples.

"Good, little one,"

On a purely instinctual level her mind sifted through his subsequent instructions, her mind wandering.

Willingly...

The first time she laid eyes on him he could have taken her right there and then on the rectory floor. Willingly, she would have been his right there and then... Willingly, she was his now... Willingly, she would be his through all of their tomorrows...Willingly, his even into the very jaws of Hell.

"I will flog you first, cane you after. I won't slap you again, but before that..."

As he spoke Daemon turned her to face him once again, his hands never leaving her body. Hands on her breasts, eyes were once more locked. For the moment she was back in the here and now. Jennifer was in absolute heaven.

Without thinking she sucked on her lower lip her eyes continuing to devour his as an errant thought popped into her fevered brain. Perhaps two could play at this game! Didn’t He, her Lord and Master, deserve some fun to... did she dare?

One tiny vicious bite and there was a perfect ruby colored orb of blood glistening like a beacon on her full lower lip…

The intensity was shocking when the serpent finally struck again!

Without warning His fingers took her nipples between them and twisted hard. A harsh moan left her still slightly open lips.

"Stay still, Jennifer."

He knew...

The demons in her belly were demanding their release, they wanted out, she could feel their long talons gouging at her insides.

He twisted her nipples even more harshly.

"Accept this, little one," He said,

"This is me, my world."

The smoldering fire ignited as the flames finally clawed their way from her belly, viscous molten lava intent on burning her alive from the inside, it pressed through her entrails determined to escape…

Her teeth bit down on her lower lip again causing the droplet of blood patiently waiting there to spill its own life breath.

It trickled slowly down her lovely chin…

That and the fragrant fluids dripping down her inner thighs were the only movements in a room where time had suddenly stood still.

Jenny saw His eyes widen, his potent gaze remaining fixed on the meandering path of her life blood.

This was her first small blood offering to Him.

Pain was his endgame.

There was absolutely no doubt in Jennifer’s mind. A mind that was suddenly crystal clear.


Finally it had begun...



.
 
Last edited:
IC: Daemon
Sacred Heart: March 15, 2001


Daemon watched her closely holding her twisted nipples tight between his fingers. He watched her hands at her sides.

"Stay still, Jennifer," He growled his voice thick with a rousing lust, "Don't move, don't even breathe unless for your safeword." He twisted her nipples even more harshly.

"Accept this, little one," He said, "This is me, my world."

Daemon's nostrils had flared and his eyes widened at the sight of the crimson orb welling up on her bottom lip, and then follow it as it rolled down her chin in a meandering course. In the five years he had made her wait he had been completely candid about what being his would mean for her. She would know that the sight of blood was a surefire turn on to him. There was nothing more arousing than someone who would bleed for him.

Jennifer would bleed for him. He recognized that this was her way of saying she accepted him-all of him. That was enough for him, that and the fact that she was offering her virginity to him. It was an act that would result in her blood being shed-that would be enough for him tonight.

"I'll tie you to the bedposts face up. I want to gaze into your eyes as I enter you for the first time. To peer into the wells of your immortal soul and see that moment the pain transforms into pleasure reflected in them," He told her watching the bead of blood hang from the tip of her chin, "Tonight I will give you as much pleasure as I give you pain, perhaps more-if you're good."

He released her and turned to the trunk at the end of the bed bending down Daemon pulled out two wristcuffs of white leather to match her collar with soft furred insides to protect her smooth and lovely ivory-colored skin. The only pain or discomfort she would feel from this point on would be only what he deigned to subject her to.

He held them out to her. "Give me your hands, little one."

When she did he fitted one over her left wrist his knowledgeable fingers closing it and then its twin at the right tightness to be able to secure her hands without hindering proper circulation. Then he pulled out a short length of rope and expertly weaved them through the buckles of the cuffs. He pulled her towards the bedpost of the bed securing her arms to it high above her head.

Daemon stepped back looking on the effect of his handiwork. She was stretched out, breathing deep, feeling exposed to him most likely. Now Jennifer wouldn't be able to move her hands. Neither could she lower her arms to shield what she knew would be coming next. She would know that he wouldn't stop if she told him "No" or "Stop". Her only escape from the pain would be her safeword.

His hands ran over her back, finger following the curve of her spine down to her virginal panties. Those fingers ran over the skin along that border of naked flesh and silken fabric. Teasingly slowly those fingers slipped underneath the fabric raising goosebumps on the skin underneath. Then he pulled hard, hard enough to lift her feet off the ground and pull her out towards him before her delicate virginal panties tore off her.

Daemon placed the torn panties down atop the bed as he reached inside the trunk for the first thing he would use on her tonight. Then he stepped back behind her where she would be unable to see him.

The first blow of the flogger landed between her shoulder blades hard, hard enough to make her cry out from either the pain or the surprise or the combination of both. He didn't give her time to figure out which before the second strike fell and the third soon followed by the fourth.

None of them were soft or gentle, but each was a kiss from his heart to hers. The flogger kept delivering her his kisses. Some landed in the same place over and over again before moving on to lay his kisses on a previously neglected inch of her body in a pattern that would keep Jennifer guessing where the next blow of the flogger would touch. He didn't stop. He wouldn't stop unless she spoke just two words and only those two words.

He kept count going past fifty and then one hundred. When her backside looked a solid bright red from her shoulders down to the backs of her thighs he lowered the flogger and pressed himself up behind her letting his barechest absorb the heat from her back. His hands traced up her sides to cup her breasts. His fingers teasing her nipples, providing pleasure for the sting.

His words were soft against her ear, "Too much?"
 
Last edited:
IC: Jenny
Sacred Heart: March 15, 2001



"I'll tie you to the bedposts face up. I want to gaze into your eyes as I enter you for the first time. To peer into the wells of your immortal soul and see that moment the pain transforms into pleasure reflected in them. Tonight I will give you as much pleasure as I give you pain, perhaps more-if you're good."

Listening to his heart felt words made Jenny shudder with delight, she would take his pain and be damned her own pleasure; tonight she wanted to hold nothing back from him.

Her eyes followed his every moment as he procured two ivory cuffs from trunk. Pleased to note that they matched her collar. Her priest was prepared as always, she thought trying not to smirk.

"Give me your hands, little one." Her eyes widened as she complied looking down with awe at her cuffed wrists as he worked. In her mind the cuffs were pristine testaments to his love for her.

Almost gently he led her to the bed post securing her hands high above her head. Jenny felt exposed and suddenly very vulnerable as she breathed into the position. This was it! she couldn’t run if she wanted to. Her safe word was her only way out and she vowed that she would never say that word; to do so would be sacrilege!

Despite her vow a tiny part of Jenny was afraid. Yes, he has trained her and trained her well but this was different, this would be the first pain she would experience that would arouse him sufficiently to fuck her. Training and doing, might be very different animals. For a moment Jenny actually felt real fear, what if she let him down?

As if Daemon could read her mind, his practiced hands traveled all over her back almost as if he were soothing a skittish colt. Time faded away as she relaxed into his fingers. Devious fingers that teased the edges of her panties causing a smoldering fire to burn deep within her belly. Forcing down a moan Jenny smiled into the bed post seconds before he ripped off her cotton panties. Damn him!

The fire became a flame in the silence that followed. Jenny tensed her ears straining to follow his movements. He was a master of cat and mouse, the devil was playing with her knowing that he had her trapped!

So great was her concentration that it came as a total surprise when the first blow fell. It landed between her shoulder blades where the pain simply exploded, eddying outwards as if claiming its territory. “Your mine,” it told her. “No! I am His!” she told it with conviction. “You... are... His... gift... to... me!”

The blows landed in quick succession, rarely in the same place twice; small bits of him claiming her soul. Jenny tried to anticipate but give up when he got to fifty. She simply ceased to care; the pain was liberating and strung like fuck! Her lungs were exploding as she tried to embrace the pain rather than fight it.

Jenny refused to cry out, this was for him, for his pleasure. Perhaps even for hers, she thought wickedly.

Her whole back was on fire and still Jenny wanted more...

She was like a Phoenix and would be reborn after tonight. Had he asked her, “Choose Jenny 1- 100”? She would have told him 100, even knowing what might be in store for her.

Tears filled her eyes, small traitors meandering down the bed post to which she was secured; even then she remained obstinately mute. Daemon would never give her more than she could take.

Jenny didn’t cry out until the flogging stopped and he pressed his torso against her fiery back. Her back pooped and crackled in response. The fire in her belly was now a raging inferno fueled and controlled by him alone.

She felt his strong supple hands trace her sensitive sides before claiming her breasts teasing and tormenting the engorged pebbles he found there. Her eyes fluttered closed as she finally relaxed seeking to calm her ragged breathing.

Daemon was her whole world, her source of pain and pleasure in this moment. Nothing else mattered. Pain and pleasure, a symbiotic pairing; surely heaven itself couldn’t be more glorious than this?

His words were soft against her ear, "Too much?"

“Never too much, I want all the pain you can give me Sir.” Jenny meant every single word..

“Give me more,” she begged of him huskily.
__________________
 
Last edited:
IC: Daemon
Sacred Heart: March 15, 2001


His words were soft against her ear, "Too much?"

“Never too much." Her voice came immediately without any hesitation or fear tainting it. "I want all the pain you can give me Sir.”

Daemon's lips turned into a smile. His little Jennifer was the ideal woman for him, a blessing from God onto a truly unworthy sinner like him. "Are you prepared for more?"

“Give me more,” Came her immediate reply.

He left her then. With her hands tied to the bedpost Jennifer could only see directly in front of her. She couldn't see him reaching into the trunk to return the flogger, and what he pulled out of it.

"Little one," He announced stepping back a ways behind her, "I want you to choose a number between one and six."

He already knew the answer Jennifer would likely choose, but it relieved him greatly to hear her immediate and unequivocal answer. She chose to withhold nothing from him. She chose the maximum of whatever he wished to give her. She chose Six.

"Remember to breathe through this, then," He ordered trying to keep how pleased he was with her, or how happy within this moment he was feeling from showing in his voice. Though he would not be surprised if his insightful little girl could see through that to how full his heart was right then, "And count each one."

Then as the rattan cane in his hands swung it made a distinct sound as it sliced through the air to impact horizontally across the meat of her already red and sore ass. The blow was hard sending ripples from where it met her flesh radiating out throughout her body. It left a deeper crimson welt crossing over the already rosy red of her buttocks.

"One."

The second came slicing through the air before she could finish speaking. Landing an inch or so above the first even harder. The pain from it was incredible and terrible in equal measure. If she were not tied to his bedpost it would have brought her to knees.

"Two."

The third landed an inch or so below the first welt where the curve of her buttocks began to dip to meet the back of her thighs.

"Three."

The fourth and fifth came landing where the small of her back sloped out to become her buttocks and below on the underside of the curve of her buttocks where it met the back of her thighs.

"Four. Five."

That left the sixth. Landing diagonally across all five previous welts setting them afresh with pain in combination with the new one. It was the finale, the cherry on top. It was by far the worst and most painful of all. If she had chosen say: four or five Jennifer wouldn't know the exquisite agony of this sixth stroke. If she hadn't placed her faith within him so utterly his heart wouldn't be swelling in his chest with the love he felt for this young and courageous woman he had been blessed by God to have met.

Jennifer was perfect for him in so many ways. He thanked God for her daily.

"Six."

He came up to her reaching up with fingers gently wiping the tears rolling down her cheeks. "I'm so very proud of you."

The cane fell to the floor and he reached down flipping her around by the hip. Pressing her aching backside against the bedpost.

"I know it hurts, Little one. That will be enough for now." He said lowering down to one knee. He took one leg and lifted it up to rest one foot onto his raised knee. She was opened up so his finger could explore her opening easily. He gifted her with nothing but pleasure for some time as a second finger joined the first opening her up for more. Then he added a third finger and put firm pressure at the band of tissue barring her entry into full-fledged womanhood.

"Let me do this," He whispered placing a feather light kiss to the side of her raised knee. A little more pressure from his fingers and her hymen would tear. It would be easier for her than when he took her. "It will be better this way."
 
IC: Jenny.
Sacred Heart: March 15, 2001





"Little one,"

Drip, drip, drip!

Jennifer smiled loving how easily her own body responded to the intimacy of the softly spoken words; her scalding fluids clinging the trembling flesh of her inner thighs like jealous lovers.

“Choose”

She would deny him nothing, Jenny was almost disappointed of such a low number, what could he be planning?

"Six."

Jennifer didn’t want him to go easy on her. He had promised to show her the darkness and she wanted to experience every delicious bit of it.

"Remember to breathe through this, then,"

Once again she was smiling as she leaned into the bedpost post keeping her eyes closed all of her senses heightened in heady anticipation”

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!!

Damn!!!


The level of pain was so unexpected as the cane landed across her already smarting ass that her eyes flew open. It stopped her breath, she couldn’t scream let alone count. The devil… what on earth was he bloody thinking!

Breathe…

Carefully his chosen one released her breath feeling the excruciating pain spread out throughout her already scalding flesh like a traitorous marauder claiming its prize. "Mine," it hissed in the sibilant voice of the serpent from a time long gone."Yes," she immediately replied with conviction.

"One." The single word rasped out from lips gone suddenly dry.

Each subsequent slash became more bearable despite its increased intensity. Tears flowed and endorphins danced throughout the supple body that remained held securely in his bonds. Bonds which became the pseudo arms of the lover wielding the cane. They became her security, her protection against the demon buried within Daemon. It wanted out she could feel its presence as if I were a living entity. Her vulnerability in the bonds kept her safe they provided the boundary Daemon would never cross with her.

As sobering at the thought was Jenny knew she would push him to the very edge. Her eyes gleamed at the thought. She would be his all!

By the time Daemon placed the final diagonal stroke across her buttocks Jenny felt almost relaxed.

Her “Six” slipped out, melodic, joyful triumphant and full of blessed wonder. If this was his dark night she was content to dwell her with him here for eternity. She still wanted more.

Her only coherent thought beyond that was that she wanted to be joined fully with him. She wanted His huge cock filling her, splitting her asunder, bursting her open making her his in entirety! She had waited a long time she would wait no more.

They had a bargain!

That primal pain would be the twin cherry to this. More than that Jenny wanted to bleed for him again, soak him in her life’s blood.

Jennifer felt free freed by the experience. It was God like and as her priest whispered against her ear. "I'm so very proud of you." Jenny was reborn.

Daemon turned her to face him, so they were eye to eye, nothing but the naked truth joining them as one. Both sets of eyes spoke the truth, he loved her and she loved him. Both sets truly expressing the deep love they had felt for one another since the moment they had first set eyes on one another.

A moment ordained perhaps since the beginning of time.

Jenny watched in bewilderment as he spread her body as he wished it. It seemed almost sacrilege that he was on his knees before her, she should be so tending to his needs. As he offered her pleasure it intermingled with the lingering pain leaving it abandoned by the wayside. Her head arched back against the bedpost as waves of delicious pleasure swept her body like gentle caress. His fingers one by one filled her small opening testing probing and she moaned wanting more.

Her eyes flew open as she felt the pressure of his fingers against her final barrier.

"Noooo,” she begged looking down at him her expressive eyes changing from passion to agony. Would this be the one and only time she would need to use her safe word? She begged of the God they both worshiped that both he and Daemon would heed her fervent pleas.

"Let me do this," He whispered. “ It will be better this way.”


She saw him lean in to place the feather soft kiss on the corner of her bent knee and flinched trying to evade his devious mouth. She would not be deterred!

“Sir, remember our bargain. I would be yours completely and obey you in all things and you would give me all of you.”

Her eyes bored into the depth of his, even the air around them stilled.

Their shared promise was a sacred bond made before God!

“I would have all of you,” she whispered passionately. “Please do not deny me this final pleasure.”

She strained closer to him pulling hard against her bonds relishing the sudden searing pain, it gave her clarity.


“This pain is MINE to give. Do not deny either of us this moment’


Her voice lowered to a deep growl.


“Blood of my blood, MY blood Daemon!”


.
 
Last edited:
IC: Daemon
Sacred Heart: March 15, 2001


"I know it hurts, Little one. That will be enough for now." He said lowering down to one knee. He took one leg and lifted it up to rest one foot onto his raised knee. She was opened up so his finger could explore her opening easily. He gifted her with nothing but pleasure for some time as a second finger joined the first opening her up for more. Then he added a third finger and put firm pressure at the band of tissue barring her entry into full-fledged womanhood.

"Noooo,” Daemon looked up at the sound of her plea. He had expected to hear that word, but earlier in the midst of all the pain she had to suffer under the flogger or cane, but not now.

"Let me do this," He whispered placing a feather light kiss to the side of her raised knee. A little more pressure from his fingers and her hymen would tear. It would be easier for her than when he took her. "It will be better this way."

She flinched trying to pull her knee away from him. Daemon had to hold her ankle to press his lips to her knee. He added a third finger and prepared to make her a woman with a final push into her. "This will hurt less. I will have more control this way."

“Sir, remember our bargain," She reminded him, "I would be yours completely and obey you in all things and you would give me all of you.”

They looked into eachother's eyes for a long pregnant moment. Jennifer was challenging his decision here, but not in an insubordinate way. He raised an eyebrow at her words. That had been their vows to eachother the day he had rescued her from the jailcell.

"If you are indeed mine, little one," He replied seriously, "You are mine completely and will submit to my will and take what I decide to give you be it pain or pleasure."

“I would have all of you,” she whispered passionately. “Please do not deny me this final pleasure.”

She leaned forward the sore and reddened welts up and down her back pulling the rope around her wristcuffs grow taut with strain. Her face etched with fresh pain from it. “This pain is MINE to give. Do not deny either of us this moment."

"You do beg beautifully," He said with a nod, "But this may be bloody, Jennifer."

“Blood of my blood," She responded in a low growl, "MY blood, Daemon!”

He rose to his feet the hand that had been pushing fingers into her womanhood closing around her neck pressing her back against the bedpost. "If you offer me your blood I will take it. I pray you are not offering it lightly." His lips hovered over hers teasing a kiss that would sear both of their souls with the passion held in strict restraint in his gaze, "You may be begging me for mercy once I am inside you."

With her reply to that he sealed them lips to lips in a kiss that did indeed scorch both of their souls. It was a kiss that he laid claim upon her. This was his lips, his tongue, his mouth, his girl.

His other hand reached up and untied the rope freeing her wrists. He pulled back the hand around her throat pressing down so she'd go down to her knees before him. His eyes communicating what he desired her to do next. "Prepare me to spill your blood, Jennifer."
 
IC: Jenny.
Sacred Heart: March 15, 2001

As he released her bonds Jenny knew that they would be returned before he took her in some form. The bonds represented control, the control he believed necessary to keep her safe and she loved him for it. The more helpless she was the more his need to protect her became paramount even above the needs of his own raging inner storms.

She felt sore from head to toe yet had never felt more alive or connected to another being than she did in this precious moment.

"Prepare me to spill your blood, Jennifer." She couldn’t wait! She could and would do as he desired.

The window in his bedroom bathed him in an almost translucent glow, he looked like an omnipotent divine being, something designed to worship at the feet of always.

Which of course she planned to do this very night. Jenny almost grinned knowing that God would not be pleased with her analogy, yet here she was.

His light came from within him and yet buried beneath it was his ever present darkness. It was the darkness she was here to pay homage to this night.

Diligently she freed his cock from his pants and almost, but only almost, shuffled backwards. She silently thanked their God for her training, she didn’t want to disappoint her now official Master on their very first night together.

The sight before her was more than impressive.His appendage was enormous as it stood huge hard and ready throbbing with its need. It looked hard enough to cut through solid steel. It looked hungry enough enough to devour her whole! Her eyes widened as in her minds eye she saw herself push him down onto his back and impale herself bodily on his huge cock laughing delightedly as it tore her apart, eating her alive as it plunged deep enough to caress her very soul. There was blood and blood aplenty, she was slick with it!

The visceral image was mind blowing in its intensity, yet Jenny was undeterred, she had been fantasizing about this moment since she was 15. She wanted nothing more than to give him this. To kneel before him, taste his cock, to worship him as he deserved. To offer herself to be used by him without reservation or hesitation.

He gave all of himself to the Church, to his God, to his flock. It was imperative that she gave him this small thing; the pleasure of using her. Jenny wanted to give him every single bit of who she was.

Her eyes narrowed, he had told her to make him ready. He was ready! Their brutal foreplay had made him so, as they both knew it would.

This was a test...her final test!

Did he think her not ready? Did he think her afraid? If he did she would show him!

Game on! she thought licking her lips in anticipation. Jenny had of course come fully prepared in more ways than one.

Jenny’s Sullivan’s expressive, irreverent eyes sought out his as she placed her lips on his turgid cock and nibbled teasingly on its tip before slowly and surely sucking it into her mouth; savouring it as if it were blessed water and she a thirst starved woman on a desert island.

It disappeared into her welcoming mouth and with ease it slipped down into her tight throat. As she bottomed out against his taut abdomen her eyes were smiling as she held her position, one second, two. He got it she could tell by his expression. Choose Dameon, one to six.. In her mind she mimicked the earlier question he had asked of her.

At six seconds she withdrew, equally slowly, gently scrapping her small teeth along his sensitive flesh. Satin over pure steel he tasted delicious.

This was worth the agonizing wait.

She felt his strong hand reach for her neck as she began to suck him in earnest, harder and deeper as she moved steadily along his enormous length his thick girth stretching her almost beyond endurance. This didn’t deter a determined Jenny her rhythm remained constant, her intent both wicked and devastating. She heard his deep visceral moan and stopped.

Pushing back against his hand as she stopped all motion allowing his livid cock to pop from between her swollen lips. It stood there proud and hard glistening with her juices.

Her eyes returned steadfastly to his, her expression stopping him just as he was about to assert his own will on her.

“Did you think I would fail you Dameon? she almost purred.

As if in slow motion or so it would seem to him when he played it back in his mind, Jenny reached towards her up swept hair and pulled from it one of the decorative pins she had secured it with earlier. Her hair began to fall in soft waves around her shoulders and down her back. She was a Botticelli come to life. His beautiful angel.

The beautiful decorative pin was in reality a tiny and very lethal scalpel, he noticed this to late.

Without hesitation, her serene face filled with her love for him Jenny deftly used it to slice a small diagonal line between her pert breasts from collarbone to lower rib.

“Ego pro te sanguinem, mi Magister, she told him with conviction!

Dameon stood in awe as the blood weld up and began flow freely for him alone.

Her blood sacrifice at his altar! Given selflessly. She was beautiful.

Jenny’s world has begun when she entered his bedroom and would end when she left it.

Her everything was his; her love, her body, her every breath...
 
Last edited:
IC: Daemon
Sacred Heart, March 15, 2001


His other hand reached up and untied the rope freeing her wrists. He pulled back the hand around her throat pressing down so she'd go down to her knees before him. His eyes communicating what he desired her to do next. "Prepare me to spill your blood, Jennifer."

The moonlight coming in from his bedroom window bathed her in a silvery, almost angelic light, as she lowered to her knees without even the slightest resistance against the pressure of his hand around her throat. She looked up into his eyes so open, and so trusting, so unafraid of the monster he could unleash freely with her. She was...so submissive...so perfect for him in every way he could hope for. It made Daemon give thanks to God almighty above for this blessing in his life that was his Jennifer.

His hand left her throat and fingers tenderly stroked her cheek as she set to work undoing his belt and zipper. He inhaled sharply as she reached inside his pants and he felt the touch of her fingers over the skin of his penis after only ever fantasizing and planning for it for so so long.

Then she fished his erection out of his slack and his Jennifer was face to face with the part of his body she had desired ever since that first day she had met him. It had grown stiff and long from the flogging he had given her earlier and now it pointed right at her throbbing and waiting. He noted how her eyes widened as she took him in, and subconsciously began to shift back away from it.

His hand cupped her chin and lifted it so her eyes were taken off of his cock and back to meet with his own. "I am a large man, My Jennifer, If the sight of my size daunts you so. Just say so. There will be no shame if it is too much for you to handle."

There, as he knew it would, those words sealed her resolve. She looked back upon his hard throbbing erection like the last doughnut in Sunday school class. The inherent challenge was accepted.

Licking her lips she leaned forward and took his cockhead between them. He felt her teeth worry over the sensitive skin and Daemon's eyes darkened before she moved on taking into her mouth and then deeper down into her very throat like going under the water in a baptism to emerge from them a new woman. His inhale was sharper more audible. His Jennifer seemed to be a natural cocksucker with apparently a gag reflex under an iron control.

Then she looked up and he saw the mischievous, playful grin in her eyes. She was challenging him?

Oh dear girl, one does not challenge the ocean. One merely stands on the beach and submissively marvels at the vast beauty of its might.

She stayed there the tip of her nose pressed into his stomach and mouth stretched wide around his girth as it was deliberately lodged down her pallet. His dark eyes matched hers in challenge, not deigning to respond, just waiting unfazed until she proceeded to continue preparing his cock to deflower her. It didn't take long, a mere few seconds before the need for air began to show in her eyes. Then and only then did she pull off teasingly slow, making him feel the surface of her teeth the whole way to his tip.

"Merely six seconds, little one," He rumbled darkly teasing, "Rest assured we will work on that in future." His hand took hold of the back of her neck and pressure her forward again. He marveled at how easily it was for him to guide Jennifer to take his cock back into her mouth while still not getting her full breath of air back into her lungs.

He let her dictate the pacing and fervor of the proceeding cock-worshipping, and it was an activity she took to like a duck takes to the pond. She was more than a natural, she was a prodigy. His sharper inhalations continued more audibly as she suckled on his member in earnest. Her eyes never really wavering from his, a prodigy in truth.

She pulled away and her words came out in what could be best characterized as close to a feline purr, “Did you think I would fail you Dameon?"

To that he merely smiled and flipped it right around on her, "Did you think you'd fail me, little one? I had the purest faith in you."

She then reached up and pulled her hair pin free. He noted that the hair pin had a sharpened edge on one side. She placed it against her skin just below her clavicle. His eyes narrowed when he understood what she was about to do. Then her hand moved moving the scalpel edge of the hair pin down in a diagonal slice to underneath her young and perky breast.

He looked at her in a expression that could only be described as awe as he saw the scarlet of her blood bead from the cut she gave herself.

“Ego pro te sanguinem, mi Magister," She told him in Latin, and the conviction in her voice moved his very soul.

He came up to her, took her by her chin in his hand, and kissed her with all the passion and lust and dominance in his being. His other arm pulled her in tight against him. Her blood staining his shirt.

When the kiss ended he lifter her up in his arms easily, he was a strong and powerful man, and she was a slender strip of a young woman. He carried her like a husband crossing the threshold to their wedding bed. He laid her down on the sheets. "You will require bandages...maybe even stitches, Jennifer." He told her warningly, "Do not harm yourself again. I will punish you severely for damaging my property."

He kissed her again murmuring, "Mea amica, mea cor tuum anima, mea."

"Mine, my heart my soul my love."

He lifted up looking down on her beaten naked body bleeding now, with lust and love and possession in a potent and stormy cocktail.

"Why did the king tie Esther to the bed," He asked her in a reference to their discussion of the tale in the bible as he began undoing the buttons of his shirt. They gave the answer together, as simple and profound as the air that gave them life, "Because he loved her."

Naked now he reached inside his chest of implements pulling out the leather cuffs and chains. His eye met hers and he repeated. "Because he loved her."

In seconds he had her wrists and ankles tied down to the bedposts, and stared down at her waiting helpless body.

"Mine," He said before climbing onto the bed over her.
 
IC:Jenny
Sacred Heart, March 15, 2001


The Prelude

“Mine," He said before climbing onto the bed over her.

“Daemon did you really fall in love with me on the first day using saw me?”

“I did little one, it terrified me that the emotion was so intense, so unexpected.”

As his face slowly lowered to her it seemed to Jenny like a total eclipse as her world dissolved into darkness. All that remained was the image of his chiseled featured etched in her brain. In this moment she did indeed feel like Ester, she had conquered a strong king with nothing more than love.

Daemon was such a king.

His head lowered further until their lips were touching. The contact was electrifying, it sent shivers along her nerve endings into the farthest reaches of her slowly melting body. Jenny moaned as he deepened their kiss, yelped as he bit down on her lower lip. Fire and ice, pain and pleasure, she fancied that she could feel the blood in her veins begin to simmer.

Jenny craved for it to reach boiling point, to consume her totally, she wanted, no she needed, to have him buried deep in side her, to have him feel her climax around his manhood.

“Sir, I need,” she begged pulling her lips from his.

“Jenny I have waited years for this, I will not be rushed,” he admonished her gently.

“Besides I need you sopping wet and very, very ready for what comes next!” Daemion grinned devilishly as his sensual lips returned to hers.

Whoever said kissing was a prelude hadn’t been kissed by Damien. His kiss was a beginning, middle and an end in and of itself. It swooped in and mangled her mind, it consumed, it destroyed all reason. It sent waves of molten lava deep into the pit of her belly. Jenny was a hairs breath from cumming just from its fiery communion. It was nothing less than a scalding brand!

“Mine!” it whispered over and over.

She returned his kiss with a ferocity that matched his own as their tongues danced a potent tango. She wanted nothing more than to entwine her fingers in his hair to pull him closer still but was stopped by her bonds. Like Ester she needed no bonds to force her to remain. Hers were invisible visceral bonds, yet here she was once again helpless, trapped beneath his virile body. For a second she simply wanted to bash his brains in! Jenny groaned into his mouth, arching and grinding her pelvis closer.

“Patience,” he commanded as he began to trail fiery kisses down the column of her long neck across her chest until he took a taut nipple into his mouth suckling almost gently. Jenny arched again moaning out his name. A twist and a viscous little nip before he moved downwards hot lips trailing over the hypersensitive skin of her belly causing the nerve endings there to yearn for more and more.

Oh my God! he’s going down there, she thought squirming.

Her Priest had promised to worship her, but she’d never thought he meant this. To Jenny this felt almost like a submissive act. She had conquered the conqueror, for the moment. For a split second she smiled, before her reason left her once more.

Her long toned legs fell open as he settled himself between her thighs. Conquered no more he began his lazy invasion, intent on mastering every inch of her most sacred temple. He spread her folds wide; there was no hiding from this potent and determined marauder.

Open, exposed, she felt vulnerable, on fire. Her breathing deepened as she felt his tongue swirl around the sensitive nub of her engorged flesh bringing it into vibrant awareness. His wicked fingers pressed gently inside of her opening to message that soft velvet place, driving her need higher still. Her blood began to move from simmer to a rapid boil as she writhed against his erotic invasion, moaning all the while. Her heart felt like it would pound right out of her chest!

His tongue stroked her clitorous relentlessly untill she felt herself begin to orgasm around and over his fingers and tongue . “Fuck,” she moaned as her body was caught up in what was nothing short of a mini tsunami. Simmer, to boil, to complete evaporation!

Jenny was flying free...

His lips left her clit to return to her mouth.

She could taste her herself on his lips. The potent erotism of his actions, her own taste, had her barreling over the edge of reason second time.

Daemon pressed his thumb into her and hard against her hymen, not enough to break it but enough to defiantly cause her pain. Jenny yelped once more tears coming to her eyes. She felt his pleasure response against her. He felt her pain! She came again!

Three is a charm, she thought smiling wickedly

They were in that moment joined as one being. Fire and ice, Pain and pleasure.

Daemon’s sensual submissive was symbiotically joining with the sensations he was affording her and to the voracious man who was introducing her to their very seductive presence.

Her pain was his pleasure! That thought alone ratcheted up her pleasure tenfold!

Jenny felt his pleasure as he felt her pain; they were two sides of the same erotic coin. She wanted him to hurt her, she wanted to give him pleasure, she wanted to die in his arms so that she could be truly reborn into his world.

She willingly embraced his darkness. She loved this man above all else.

Jenny had become a sticky gooey mass of nerve endings it barely registered that Damion had moved again so that his cock was now rest nudging gently at her clit. Her body instinctively pressed into his flesh and it took all of her will to disengage slightly and even open her heavily lidded eyes.

The man she saw seemed to be resting as he lay over her, his body held tense and immobile. His eyes were closed, his impossible long eyes lashes resting on his chiseled cheeks. He looked like an avenging angel. Jenny struggled for cognition. He seemed to be praying; mumbling nonsensical syllables in what seemed like a litany of gibberish between the soft kisses he began to feverishly press softly to her neck.

The last phrase she understood.

“Jet elsker dig.”

Jenny raised up and pressed a kiss against his throat trying to bring him back to her.

“Daemon, “ she whispered softly.

His eyes opened and stared into hers.

“ I love you.” he told her in his first language...it was a whispered vow.

The universe became smaller in that instance as the two became one.

Jenny smiled softly as the world faded away. If she were to reach up into the heavens that would be where she would always find him despite his darkness.

He was her unholy dark angel born of light; her Daemon, her Sir, her life, her forever...

When the bonds were removed Ester stayed in her kings bed because she loved him, as would Jenny.

“Jet elsker dig,” she whispered back. There was a whole world of emotion and promise in the simple phrase.

“Sir, please, I need...

Her voice was a harsh, seductive, whispering plea for mercy. With him inside her they both would be complete.

Mind, soul and finally in flesh....

The holy trinity, their holy trinity. It was a sacrilegious thought but Jenny didn’t give a damn ... it was the truth,
 
Last edited:
IC: Daemon
Sacred Heart, March 15, 2001

“Sir, please, I need..." Her words came low, rough with desperation, like one of the faithful praying for a boon from god himself.

In answer Daemon did the one thing she-no-they both needed. With one thrust. He pushed inside her.

Her voice caught in her throat. Her face was a tableau of pain as his rather large manhood peirced her virginity and split her open wide around him. The moans and tears started to come now and Daemon cradled her head against feeling her tears and cries buried against his chest and the heart beating beneath it-and the heart that was hers as surely as everything of her body heart and mind was now irrevocably his property. He kept still as she wept tears of agony and surrender.

He didn't pull out of her. He didn't apologize. He held himself still within her, but buried inside her he pulsed and throbbed as her poor little vagina stretched and strained to accommodate him. Pain was the price she had to pay the kiss that couldn't be unkissed, for the apple that could never be unbitten once she had this first bite, for this step she had taken down a road she could not go back home from. They had both gone too far now. There will never be a going back now for either of them. Except for one word from her lips.

He waited hanging on a thread. One word would end all of this. One word was the only way back for her. He waited. The word never came.

Then he began to draw out and then push back in filling her to the breaking point. Each slow successive controlled thrust stretcher her open wide for him, battering down the gate that would've barred him from claiming this her inner bastion. This was how they should be. Her as his, and nothing between them. His arms stretched out wide over her spread and bound arms. Fingers threading through hers as he pushed in once more. The sound of pain from her lips did not come. Instead was only the surprise of sudden pleasure.

He drove in again, "I own you, my Jennifer, now and forever." He drove in again harder, no longer restraining himself. It had to be like this. It had to be brutal. It wasn't enough to take her virginity-he had to obliterate it.

For a long time he drove into her receptive, submissive body, tyrannically hard, brutal even. He did however slip a hand between them to roll her clitoris between fingers as he railed this beautiful young woman's virgin field.

He remembered the first day they met when he was meeting his new congregation here at sacred heart. He remembered the young girl giving the eyes of someone so enthralled with him at just sight of him. Now she had the same look in her eye. This was it the moment they had waited and yearned for so many long long nights for. This was the destiny they both foresaw the moment they had first seen each other.

Daemon pushed faster against her, and with a final thrust that left him straining, he came inside her, driving into her, pouring out his heart and soul into her endlessly as she shuddered and came from intercourse for the first time shattering beneath him. He stayed within her lingering, devouring her mouth with his. At last he pulled out spilling blood and semen out of her.

He unbound her then, holding her in his arms bandaging to her cuts and tending to the welts and bruising, stroking her cheek consolingly as he did so. She stayed the night and left early the next day. Christian picked her up and drove her home. She had college on Monday. She would heal and they would see each other again for this was only the first night of her new life as his slave, his Jennifer.
 
Back
Top